"I'm leaving on a charter bus, I know when I'll be back again"

OK tomorrow at 3:00 I will be leaving for a five hour journey to the up of Michigan for Winter Camp 2009. I'm really excited as i stated before. The speaker, Keith Robinson, is amazing and I cant wait to hear what he has to say. Plus the whole camp is amazing and is fun. So I will be out of contact with you people most likely. I just found out today I cant bring my phone so there will be no Twitter updates. But if I find a wireless signal at a gas station I will update via my laptop. I'll even maybe try to wrote a blog about it. But expect a ton of pics.

Oh.........one other thing Thrive (my youth group) was amazing tonight. If you were there you know. If you were not there be there next time . OK , talk to you guys later.

0 comments: