The End of Christmas Break

Well people its that time of year again. The time where you feel like running away into the woods and eating your toe nails for a means of survival. Well at least I thought about.
Anyway the time I'm talking about is the end of Christmas Break. This is the time where you have to get back in the habit of going to bed before 2 am. Plus instead of not getting dressed for the day you have to get your uniform on. (Well for me anyway its a uniform). Also you have to be around some very annoying people versus being home playing your new xbox 360 you got.

Well speaking of the devil I should probably go wash my uniform and find my backpack because tomorrow at 7:00 my alarm will be ringing and I will wake up and have to face some pretty rotten teachers, not all are bad but most. So I wish you all luck and dont forget about your New Years Resolutions.

0 comments: