Random Spoutouts of Knowledge

Hey Readers,
Sorry I haven't written in a while. But the reason that is is because nothing has happened. So I'm going to write something now. But I still have a problem, I have nothing to say that could take up a whole blog. So I'm just gonna write a few random sentences of knowledge and you can read them and hopefully enjoy them. So here............we.................go.........(Joker)

Big Ticket is 27 days away.

Kris Allen won and not that gay Adam Lambert!

I might see Coldplay June 2nd.

Coldplay has a free cd download on their website. Free CD Download

I might go to a Tigers game on Friday,

Spencer is coming over this weekend. Spencer and Jason Webcast

I went to Arby's.

Somebody wrote in my Truth Box that I am immature,

Ok that is all.

Thanks

Comment

0 comments: