New Teacher Same Old School

Well heres a little background information. This past Monday I received a letter in the mail saying that my favorite teacher has been let go. I was devastated and quite frankly still am. So Tuesday when we came back to school after our seven day break. We came to school and as I walked in the halls were much quieter than normal. We walked in to meet our new teacher,Mrs. Shaedig.
Giving the fact that she is a new teacher and all she was ok. But she reorganized the room and gave us new seats. Plus on top of that she wont let us use our laptops or drink pop in class. Plus all three classes that I have with her are very boring.

I'm pretty sure I'm being homeschooled next year. All my friends are leaving now and things arent going so well. I hope every will work out good. I just wish things didnt change.

We Miss Ms. Lyons Facebook Group

0 comments: